Overcoming Vaccine mandates
Speaking With Your Employer
- First, politely and with curiosity, ask if there are any exemptions in place or what accommodations are being offered should you be unable or decline.
- If you receive pushback, kindly ask if you can discuss with your doctor, religious leader, or even legal counsel.
- You may point out that while the manufacturer of the vaccine cannot be sued for injuries or death caused by the vaccine those that mandate them, including individuals or companies, may be [held liable]. This may be seen as a positive opportunity to protect your employer from expensive litigation if they are unaware of the consequences. To the contrary, you may imply that you or your peers are willing to pursue legal avenues.
- Stand up for your rights. Do not comply with the vaccine mandate and if it goes far enough make them fire you and walk you out of the building. Do not quit.
Legal Exemptions? Can I even get an Exemption?
- Types of Exemptions
- Rights to religious exemptions stem from Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) states that employers must provide reasonable accommodations for workers who have sincerely held religious beliefs unless doing so poses an undue hardship. Link to EEOC: https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/questions-and-answers-religious-discrimination-workplace. New case law effecting EEOC and Civil Rights Act of 1964: https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/19-267
- Religious exemptions are not difficult to obtain and many sources are available online. However, in many States employers may ask for more information about your beliefs and an Employer may refuse to accept the religious exemption as sincere.
- Very few denominations have theological objections to vaccines. –
- Fetal Cell lines used to develop and test vaccines. It is unclear whether this is a valid exemption or not (and many are using this – be cautious of the language used, that fetal cell lines were used in the production but not in the vaccine itself – further research required). Also note, this “exemption” would also bar you from using many commonly used medicines that were also researched, developed, or tested in the same manner. This list includes common staples like Tylenol, Benadryl, Motrin, Claritin, Zoloft, Pepto Bismol, Prilosec, and many more etc. See Conway Regional Religious Exemption Attestation for C-19 Vaccine.
- Check this link to see what your State’s status is on Religious and Philosophical Exemptions: https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/school-immunization-exemption-state-laws.aspx
- A Doctor is required in most states to perform an examination or legitimate reason for exemption therefore many Doctors are discouraged from providing exemptions as they could face disciplinary action.
- Anaphylaxis, or a life-threatening allergic reaction to vaccines is grounds for a true medical exemption; proof may be required.
- Allergies to compounds or ingredients in the vaccine may be grounds for medical exemption. An allergists evaluation may be required.
- Note: Polyethylene Glycol, found in the Moderna Vaccination, is also found in numerous other applications such as medications that treat constipation, among others. If an allergy is claimed this would by extension also mean an allergy to all those associated applications. In other words, they too, should be listed on your allergy records for consistency.
- Auto-Immune does not appear to be a disqualifier for the vaccine. However, certain heart conditions (such as MISC) or neurological conditions (such as Guillain-Barre Syndrome) may constituent as legitimate exclusions.
- Trypanophobia, or fear of needles. Possible but not a strong exemption.
Dealing with Doctor Peer Pressure
- Ask for a Lab Test to Screen for Susceptibility for Vaccine Injury. See: Informed Consent Network video on Vaccine Injuries.
- No such test exists. Let that sink in. No test exists to tell you how your body will react.
- If you experience pushback, repeat the question. Ask about the side effects (for which there are many very serious, long term effects), ask for the “package insert” with the info on the shot.
Comfort in Numbers
- Seven states, as of this writing – Arizona, Arkansas, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, and Tennessee – have passed laws banning vaccine mandates for at least some employers. Source: National Academy for State Health Policy.
- Legislation has been introduced in 39 other States, excluding Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada and West Virginia banning mandates.
- Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN). https://www.icandecide.org/ican-legal-action/. For Legal Assistance email email@example.com (with a copy of your notice stating the vaccine is required).
- America’s Frontline Doctors, Legal Eagle Dream Team.
- State-by-State List of Vaccine Attorneys. https://ecf.cofc.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/CFC_VaccineAttorneys.pl
Doctors Who Can Help
- America’s Frontline Doctors https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org
Ground We Can Stand On
- Nuremberg Code essentially states that no person can be forced to participate in medical interventions without their consent.
- Note that the COVID narrative violates all 10 items of the Code. Proceedings have been filed against the CDC, and WHO for crimes against humanity. Source: https://breaking-news.ca/the-new-nuremberg-trials-2021-please-share-this-info/
- Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not necessitated by the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a grave breach of the Convention.
- Children’s Health Defense
- National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP). State Efforts to Ban or Enforce COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates and Passports (with graphics). https://www.nashp.org/state-lawmakers-submit-bills-to-ban-employer-vaccine-mandates/